ATTN: People who make video softwareses!
I know you all read my posts, so I thought I would mention this here.I know it makes you feel cool to just use the names of Chip Jewelry for output settings, but some of us actually want to know what those settings mean.
Seeing as you require me to put in the resolution, framerate, aspect, etc. in order to IMPORT, you can assume that I will want to know what those numbers are for EXPORT.
If audio software worked like this, you’d have presets like:
- I have mpenge disks on my turntable spindle
- “Audiophile” who likes vinyl (ironic)
- “Audiophile” who likes vinyl (old)
- “Audiophile” who likes vinyl (clean-shaven)
- “Audiophile” who likes vinyl (bearded)
- “Audiophile” who likes vinyl (because pictures on the cover!)
- Liquid metal cables and blue felt pen on the CD
- Metal guy (80’s)
- Metal guy (90’s)
- Metal guy (00’s)
- Compressed all to ratshit, like on the radio
- Leave my shit alone and just render a .wav file (hidden deep in settings)