I just read this article on the always entertaining and informative Consumerist site, in which three exercise toys advertised on TV are shown to suck.
I now introduce to you, the discerning physical mess, The netdud TV Workout Method.
This workout method combines the best effects of ALL THREE of the workout products reviewed at the link above. I highly recommend that you get yourself a block of Gruyere to gnaw and read through the article and watch the video before you continue with this, or any other workout routine.
The netdud TV Workout Method
- Prepare 16 pints of Irish Coffee
- Put on your skates (sold separately)
- Move to the couch
- Watch TV at the highest volume you can stand (beginners! Be careful here!)
- Drink 16 pints of Irish Coffee. This keeps you jiggling, just like the Rhythm Rocker.
- If anyone tries to take the remote, you punch them, and the alcohol in your system provides the much-needed resistance that makes your muscles work harder. TO AVOID INJURY, REMEMBER TO MAINTAIN PROPER FORM HERE!
- You’ll need to run to the bathroom about every 15 minutes. Doing so in skates while hammered and coffeed up will strengthen your core and train your balance. PLUS those regular standing/running breaks will help fight off deep-vein thrombosis.
You are welcome world. You are welcome.